Is there an English equivalent to mathcurve.com
pg
2008-01-22 05:34:04 UTC
Hello everyone !

Just 5 minutes ago I found mathcurve.com and was totally fascinated by
that site ! It has detailed description and tutorial for many (sorry,
I just been there, so haven't have the chance to explore it
thoroughly) kinds of math-related stuffs.

Like the fractals, I randomly click on the below 2 links, and wow !
www.mathcurve.com/fractals/hilbert/hilbert.shtml and
www.mathcurve.com/fractals/koch/koch.shtml

Unfortunately, the site is in French, and my French is as good as my
Greek. (much apologies to the French people and the Greek people out
there !) So my question to the gurus here is:

Is there an English equivalent to the mathcurve.com math related
site ?

I appreciate any pointer ! Many thanks in advance !
Klueless
2008-01-22 07:08:53 UTC
<http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mathcurve.com%2Ffractals%2Fhilbert%2Fhilbert.shtml&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8>
<http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mathcurve.com%2Ffractals%2Fkoch%2Fkoch.shtml&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8>