Free mathematics tutorials on line.
Diogenes
2005-02-02 11:22:36 UTC
Ok, I'm a 58 y.o. dunce who wants to take up maths as a hobby.

But...

I hate texst books.

There is a commercial mathmatics tutorial program (on CDs) you can buy
but it costs an arm and a leg.

Here's my challenge to you maths buffs:

Create a website and offer free maths tutorials covering year 7
through to year 12 high school level maths. Make it interesting and
fun.

You will be doing Mathematics and thousands of young adults a huge
service whilst at the same time shutting down those sharks charging
heaps to teach maths to the rich.

You know it makes sense...
Cliff Bott
2005-02-07 08:53:25 UTC
You could try here

http://mathforum.org/students/high/

Gerontius (another old guy with maths as a hobby)
You know it makes sense...
Diogenes

You know it makes sense...
v***@gmail.com
2012-08-16 11:24:31 UTC
Free online tutorials with related calculators to learn about basics mathematics.
http://www.easycalculation.com/tutorial.php