MathPuzzle 196: Hand in hand
Peter Hendriks
2007-09-30 08:04:39 UTC
Good morning !

In my new puzzle 196 a number of children are dancing hand in hand in a
circle. I hope the puzzle is to your liking.

Puzzle 189 (Cutting cheese) and 190 (Sliding strips) have been closed now.
Solutions to puzzles as of 191 are still more than welcome.

Have fun with the new puzzle !
Best regards,
Peter

direct link: http://home.planet.nl/~p.j.hendriks/p196e.htm

Please answer by email and not in this newsgroup.