looking for some help?
desikitteh
2007-04-17 21:59:49 UTC
i was VERY good at maths when i was at school, but i copped a very
apathetic teacher in year 11 who served to quash my passion... although
it seems it hasn't stayed down.

but i've lost all my skills... probably back to early high school level.

what i'm looking for is any links/games etc that might help me remember
all the stuff i've forgotten.

- desi (trying to reawaken her inner maths geek).
Ken Pledger
2007-04-23 00:14:12 UTC
Post by desikitteh
i was VERY good at maths when i was at school, but i copped a very
apathetic teacher in year 11 who served to quash my passion... although
it seems it hasn't stayed down.
but i've lost all my skills... probably back to early high school level.
what i'm looking for is any links/games etc that might help me remember
all the stuff i've forgotten.
- desi (trying to reawaken her inner maths geek).
The best suggestion I can give you is to send your question to a
news group carrying a lot more traffic than <aus.mathematics> does. For
example, regular posters to <sci.math> include some cranks but also many
people who might have ideas to help you. Good luck!

Ken Pledger.