A roll of toilet paper
Peter Hendriks
2007-03-08 13:40:06 UTC
Good morning!

Spring is in the air. It is going to be a beautful day today here in Ruurlo.
Most of you have always believed that a piece of paper could be folded in
half only six or seven times. If you are one of them, then my new puzzle
contains a surprising message for you. Eventually the puzzle is about the
size of a roll of toilet paper.

My previous puzzle generated 31 responses, a new record high! Thanks a lot
to all of you!

Have fun with the new puzzle!
Best regards,

Peter
http://home.planet.nl/~p.j.hendriks/ppvdw.htm
(click on the Union Jack. Please answer by email,
and NOT in this newsgroup. Thanks in advance)
Peter Hendriks