Sigma all real values gives zero
Boskaap
2008-03-20 01:30:54 UTC
I'm thinking about a formula to define creation. So i would like to
formulate that only the junction of all real values gives zero while all
these values each are subject of f : lim1/infinite until lim infinite
(not zero)

Can some one give me a correct mathematic formula for this theorem. I'm
thinking about something like :

Sigma "all values x, y" elements of R = 0
x, y belong to f : lim 1/infinite until lim infinite

I left school 30 years ago so my mathematic understanding hase fade away a
little bit...

Greetings,
Barb Knox
2008-03-20 04:01:25 UTC
Post by Boskaap
I'm thinking about a formula to define creation. So i would like to
formulate that only the junction of all real values gives zero while all
these values each are subject of f : lim1/infinite until lim infinite
(not zero)
Can some one give me a correct mathematic formula for this theorem. I'm
Sigma "all values x, y" elements of R = 0
x, y belong to f : lim 1/infinite until lim infinite
I left school 30 years ago so my mathematic understanding hase fade away a
little bit...
It seems so, because what you've written is mostly incoherent.

If you want to define "creation", the essence seems to me to be that
before the moment-of-creation there is nothing, and after that there is
something:
amountOfStuff(t) = 0 if t < 0
amountOfStuff(t) = K if t > 0

and you decide what you want for t = 0.
--
---------------------------
| BBB b \ Barbara at LivingHistory stop co stop uk
| B B aa rrr b |
| BBB a a r bbb | Quidquid latine dictum sit,
| B B a a r b b | altum viditur.
| BBB aa a r bbb |
-----------------------------
Boskaap
2008-03-20 22:40:43 UTC
I try to explane a universal and eternal equivalent between matter and anti
matter (or between goed and bad) which i think = zero. All contradictions
neutralizing each other. Creation is only the imagination of a giant
mathematician splitting 0 = 1-1 (2-2, ...)
I hope you can understand my statement.

Greeting,
Post by Barb Knox
Post by Boskaap
I'm thinking about a formula to define creation. So i would like to
formulate that only the junction of all real values gives zero while all
these values each are subject of f : lim1/infinite until lim infinite
(not zero)
Can some one give me a correct mathematic formula for this theorem. I'm
Sigma "all values x, y" elements of R = 0
x, y belong to f : lim 1/infinite until lim infinite
I left school 30 years ago so my mathematic understanding hase fade away a
little bit...
It seems so, because what you've written is mostly incoherent.
If you want to define "creation", the essence seems to me to be that
before the moment-of-creation there is nothing, and after that there is
amountOfStuff(t) = 0 if t < 0
amountOfStuff(t) = K if t > 0
and you decide what you want for t = 0.
--
---------------------------
| BBB b \ Barbara at LivingHistory stop co stop uk
| B B aa rrr b |
| BBB a a r bbb | Quidquid latine dictum sit,
| B B a a r b b | altum viditur.
| BBB aa a r bbb |
-----------------------------
m***@hotmail.com.CUT
2008-03-20 23:32:44 UTC
Post by Boskaap
I'm thinking about a formula to define creation. So i would like to
formulate that only the junction of all real values gives zero while all
these values each are subject of f : lim1/infinite until lim infinite
(not zero)
Can some one give me a correct mathematic formula for this theorem. I'm
Sigma "all values x, y" elements of R = 0
x, y belong to f : lim 1/infinite until lim infinite
I left school 30 years ago so my mathematic understanding hase fade away a
little bit...
Maybe he trying to do uncountable sums of real numbers equally
across the origin --- which is of course senseless.
He's thinking like: lim n->+oo{SUM(k=-n To k = n)[k]}
which trivially is zero but he wants to sum allthe reals!!!